Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wish Me Luck!

Ok, so I am actually taking steps towards finding a full time job here in the Beeve. I will be talking to Bob Hutch soon about replacing Leah in HR after she and Than leave. I think that I have a good chance so long as they don't already have the position filled. Even if they do, I think that they should kick them out and put me in! Cause guess what...? I'M STAYING HERE FOR A YEAR!!!! And to think, just 3 months ago I promised myself that I would not be one of those people, and here I am.

3 comments:

  1. this makes me happier than you could ever understand. i knew you couldn't convince yourself to leave me. good luck, and I LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great news! more chances for me to visit you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck sam! i wish i could be there with you guys for one more year too!!

    ReplyDelete